Entrance Guide to Tokyo Riverside School


Post Code: 111-0033
2-2-5 Hanakawado,
Taito-Ku, Tokyo, Japan
Tel: +81(3) 3847-4871
Fax: +81(3) 3847-7961
Email: trs@tokyoriverside.co.jp
Beijing Office
Tel: +86(10) 6554-6681


Tokyo Riverside School accepts 4 enrollment per year

Applicants are expected to have achieved a year 12 education level of a regular curriculum outside of Japan. Tokyo Riverside School has course starting in April, July, October and January each year. Courses range from 1 to 2 years.

Application can be submitted to us via the applicant's agent or his/her deputy. We will then examine all relevant documents and their eligibility prior to applying for the Certificate of Eligibility at the Immigration Office. Once the Certificate of Eligibility will have been issued, we will then inform the applicant, deputy or agent. Upon confirmation of transmission of money, we will send the Certificate of Eligibility to the applicant, deputy or agent.

When you receive the Certificate of Eligibility, submit it to your local Japanese Embassy or Consulate and apply for Student Visa. If you do not have a passport, you should apply for it before you make an application for visa. After a visa is issued, you can enter Japan on that visa, and enroll into our school.

Application Documents

  • Application Form
  • Personal Records
  • An original diploma or a certificate of the completion of the last school.
  • A certificate of the school record for the last school
  • If an applicant is in high school/university/college, a certificate of student status is required
  • 6 photographs (4cm long x 3cm wide) with your name and nationality on the back
  • A certificate of Japanese learning history (specify duration of more than 150 hours)
  • An occupation certificate
  • A document of PAYING EXPENSES
  • A certificate of bank balance (Term deposit equivalent to approximately 2,000,000 Japanese YEN)
  • An occupation certificate stating an annual income
  • A certificate of tax return (if a sponsor is self-employed)
  • A certificate of relationship between applicant and a sponsor
  • A document of PAYING EXPENSES
  • A certificate of bank balance
  • An occupation certificate
  • A certificate of tax return for the last 3 years
  • Residence Certificate
  • A certificate of relationship between an applicant and a sponsor

Requirements for our students:

  • Study Hard
  • Follow our school regulations
  • Keep your attendance 100%, unless you have any particular reason
  • Pay your tuition fee by due-date
  • In order to extend your visa, school identification, a record of student's grade and an attendance are required. Those whose attendance and grade are not good may not be able to extend a visa.
  • When you violate Japanese law or break the school regulations, you may be ordered to leave a school.